Position Title: Specialist, Contract Enforcement.
Job Station: Abuja.
Specialist, Contract Enforcement job opportunity is available at 9mobile Nigeria for individuals who possess Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Track vendors activities to ensure vendors deliver all contractual obligations and commitments based on deliverables in the service agreements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Collaborate with technical user teams to provide inputs for quarterly compliance evaluation.
- Prepare and track contract deliverables register.
- Prepare and track Preventive and corrective maintenance obligations.
- Prepare and track tools and systems capabilities in order to ensure compliance to the contract.
- Conduct vendor site visits and ensure standards are met
- Participate in weekly and monthly Technical vendors performance meetings to provide updates on tracked compliance.
- Analyze all requirements and provisions in contracts to ensure alignment with technical and corporate goals and objectives.
- Ensure that contracts are executed in good time and according to Technical service levels.
- Audit existing contracts and oversees contract modifications.
- Prepare reports on the status of contracts for technical management.
- Maintain a secure document storage system for information sharing.
- Document dispute and submit report for immediate resolution.
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the line Manager.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- First Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- 4 years post NYSC work experience in Contract Enforcement.
- Proven understanding of Technical contracts in the telecoms industry.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Business Application Knowledge
- Network Operations
- Company contract policies, processes and procedures
- Personal Effectiveness
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS 9mobile Nigeria?
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.View More Jobs at 9mobile Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: