Position Title: State Coordinator.
Job Station: Ondo State.
State Coordinator job opportunity is available at Riders for Health for individuals who possess relevant qualiifcations.
- We seek to employ a State Coordinator to be responsible for the overall coordination and implementation of an integrated sample transportation and result delivery within Ondo State and its environs.
- The State Coordinator will work closely with the personnel at the designated PCR site(s), the laboratory team lead and the Ondo State Ministry of Health.
- The position will be based in Ondo State and the appointment would be for an initial period of 3 months. Renewal of contract would be upon satisfactory job performance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
The successful candidate would be required to:
- Coordinate and support the implementation process of the sample transportation project and ensure that the activities are executed as planned and within an allotted time frame.
- Supervise the activities of the couriers and ensure they conduct and complete their assigned task effectively and efficiently.
- Liaise and network with relevant partners and stakeholders in the state to strengthen coordination, integration and resourcing of activities and promotion of a shared vision for sample transportation in the state.
- Keep abreast of context development and draft regular context updates to steer project activities as needed.
- Prepare and submit daily, weekly, and monthly data collection report to his/her designated supervisor.
- Attend meetings on behalf of the organisation and furnish his/her supervisor with a comprehensive meeting report.
- Schedule periodic visitations to the PCR site(s) and provide regular up to date debrief on all activities to his / her supervisor
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Medical Laboratory Scientist or related discipline.
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in a related field and 1-year supervisory experience.
- Candidate must reside in Ondo State.
- Strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to make sound judgment and decisions.
- Highly skilled proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, majorly Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to sustain and engage communication flow with varied audiences.
- Standard report writing skills.
- Ability to prioritise, plan and organise workflow; handle multiple tasks, and be flexible with changing priorities.
- S / he will work under the direct supervision of the Sample Transportation Unit Head or designate.
Apply Before :-
31st July, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a concise Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Riders for Health is an equal opportunity employer. Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply as early as possible. This advertisement will be closed as soon a suitable candidate is identified.
WHO IS Riders for Health?
Riders for Health is an international social enterprise. We manage and maintain vehicles for health-focused partners in sub-Saharan Africa. Our expertise in transport management enables health workers to deliver vital health care to rural communities on a reliable and cost-effective basis. Riders for Health manages motorcycles, ambulances and other four-wheel vehicles used in the delivery of health care in seven countries across Africa.
We work with ministries of health, international and African non-governmental organisations (NGOs), private-sector organisations, local community-based organisations and religious groups, to improve access to health care for over 21 million people. As a social enterprise, we charge our partners a not-for-profit fee to ensure the sustainability of our programmes. At the core of our work is both training and preventive vehicle maintenance. By running reliable vehicle fleets, we ensure that the chain in health care delivery is never broken by failing vehicles thereby increasing health worker productivity. It is also far cheaper to keep a vehicle running efficiently over time than to repair it when it breaks down completely.View More Jobs at Riders for Health
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: