Position Title: State Manager.
Job Station: Nigeria.
State Manager job opportunity is available at BeeBeeJump International Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Establish the company’s goals and objectives.
- Recruit and train new employees.
- Perform regular employee evaluations to determine areas of improvement.
- Design business strategies and plans to meet the company goals.
- Make sure that the company has sufficient resources such as personnel, material, and equipment.
- Develop a comprehensive company budget and perform periodic budget analyses.
- Ensure all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies.
- Assess overall company performance.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in any field of study.
- Must be based within the State applied for and know the terrain very well
- Must have at least 1 – 3 years experience holding a managerial role.
- Must have worked in the Solar Industry for more than 2 years.
30th September, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email. E.g State Manager (Ogun State).
WHO IS BeeBeeJump International Limited?
Beebeejump is a Renewable Energy company specialized in providing efficient and affordable electricity at different scale. We meet the electricity needs of household and all strata of businesses through our Pay as you go structure, improving quality of life and providing access to 24/7 electricity.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: