Position Title: State Technical Advisor - Teaching & Learning.
State Technical Advisor - Teaching & Learning job opportunity is available at for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- The State Technical Advisor is responsible for coordinating the technical activities in the state, including teacher trainings; pre-service education; materials development, school leadership strengthening; community mobilizations, and monitoring and evaluation.
- H/She will provide overall leadership of activities in the state, ensure timely roll-out of teachers training, material distribution and community events. Also liaise closely with DAI state team to promote synergy across PLANE outputs.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- BS / BA in Education, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences, or its recognized equivalent with 7-9 years of experience with international development programs.
- MS / MA Degree in Education, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences, or its recognized equivalent with 5-7 years relevant experience with international development programs.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
- Ability to work well with others, develop and maintain compatibility among recipients of assistance.
- Experience with INGOs, NGOs and/or CBOs.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, cross cultural and collaborative.
- Outstanding communication skills (Oral and Written).
12th October, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document with the position applied for and Location well captured in the subject column to: AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Please note the positions advertised are in anticipation of a possible award.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
WHO IS ?
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education, and economic initiatives in Nigeria.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: