Position Title: Stock Point Coordinator.
Stock Point Coordinator job opportunity is available at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited for individuals who possess B.Sc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS)
- Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) into internal databases
- Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed
- Track shipments and address any delays
- Oversee storage of products,
- Evaluate suppliers’ offers and negotiate profitable deals.
- Coordinate regular inventory audits.
- Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams to test products’ quality (status upon delivery and storage conditions)
- Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments)
- Ensure purchases do not exceed budget
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- 10 years proven work experience as a Stock Controller, Inventory Manager or similar role
- B.Sc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures.
- Working knowledge of inventory management software
- Active participation in inventory audits
- Excellent organization skills
- Good communication and negotiation abilities.
- Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards
Apply Before :-
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:View More Jobs at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: