Position Title: Store Manager.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Store Manager job opportunity is available at Alpha Mead Group for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Prepare budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiate corrective actions
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements
- Ensure availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements
- Determine marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records
- Maintain inventory by implementing purchasing plans and staying in contact with vendors and shippers
- Manage all controllable costs to keep operations profitable
- Manage stock levels and make key decisions about stock control
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met
- Respond to customer complaints and comments
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labelling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to account for reimbursements and record-keeping
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight and the movement of equipment
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- 3 – 5 years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with the ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Skills to operate common office equipment
- Minimum of a Secondary school certificate or equivalent
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry heavy materials
Apply Before :-
3rd July, 2020.
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
WHO IS Alpha Mead Group?
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.View More Jobs at Alpha Mead Group
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: