Position Title: Supply Chain Associate.
Job Station: Abuja.
Supply Chain Associate job opportunity is available at an Indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization for individuals who possess relevant qualification.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Minimum of degree or equivalent qualifications in Civil/Building Engineering, Surveying, Architecture or related fields.
- 5 years’ experience in supervising building /facilities maintenance projects. Good knowledge of donor regulations especially USG rules on renovation/repair works.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team building abilities.
- Ability to gather and analyze facts, draw conclusions, define problems, and suggest solutions.
Apply Before :-
27th May, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the Application Documents below in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current CV
- Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location.
- The subject of the email should be the “Job Code, Location And Applicant Full Name”; e.g. COM 01, Abuja, ESTHER ISA
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.
WHO IS ?
We an indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position below suits your skills and abilities.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: