Position Title: System Engineer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
System Engineer job opportunity is available at Proxynet Communications for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Complete configuration, installation and support of equipment in a Microsoft Windows, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Linux-based environments to the specifications of client’s needs
- Troubleshoot and resolve computer related issues by providing both on-site and remote support
- Maintaining software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance.
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established organizational objectives.
- Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support
- Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
- Up to date reporting on issues and resolutions to ensure proper case status tracking.
- High-quality Technical/User Support skills
- Good knowledge of Software skills
- Knowledge of basic IT Security skills
- Client-facing experience
- Experience with Hardware trouble shooting
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Proper understanding of Audio/Visual signal transmission via standard interfaces
- Good knowledge of Networking (IP Address, Cisco router etc
- In-depth understanding of Audio/Visual and Network cabling and connectors, e.g. HDMI, DVI, DP, HDBaseT, CATX RJ45, RGB/VGA, Component, RF
- Understanding of how LCD/LED Displays work
- Good hand-on experience on how to troubleshoot & repair computer systems
- Well rounded experience on how to troubleshoot & fix network issues
- Media presentation and formatting of content using relevant software tools
- Technical, analytical, interpersonal and organization skills required
- Proper understanding of Audio/Visual Technologies, etc.
- Associated Diploma or University Degree
- Cisco, CompTIA and/or Microsoft Professional Certification
- Excellent working knowledge of up-to-date desktop applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, Workstations, MS Exchange, VMware, Citrix, anti-virus and other various software applications
- 4 to 5 Years’ Experience
Apply Before :-
15th March, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
WHO IS Proxynet Communications?
Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria.View More Jobs at Proxynet Communications
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: