Position Title: Talent Consultant.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Talent Consultant job opportunity is available at B. Adedipe Associates Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- To design, deliver and evaluate innovative learning solutions that engage the learner across multiple modalities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Handle all Talent and Development projects for the company.
- Design and develop yearly and monthly training calendar and ensure full compliance for execution.
- Build new relationship and deepen existing alliances for business development.
- Prepare training marketing materials, and sell services and programme to prospective clients.
- Manage training projects, from developing training manuals through coordination to deployment of training mandates virtually and in client’s locations when specified.
- Design and develop official training proposals, training report and other documents where necessary.
- Supervise team activities for quality work and performance.
- Design training curriculum, and develop adequate content for client learning.
- Continuous review of existing courses for effectiveness, quality and consistency.
- Facilitate/Coordinate virtual and on-site training sessions.
- Create innovative ideas to improve learning processes.
- Carry out routine check on the quality of information captured on the training database.
- Prepare weekly/monthly report on training activities.
- Coordinate and supervise logistics when traveling for training engagement.
- Lead projects assigned by the Managing Consultant.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- B.Sc. in Business Administration, Social Sciences or other related fields (minimum of 2:1); professional qualifications will be added advantage
- 5-6 years working experience in Talent and Development from a consulting background.
- Excellent business writing and presentation skill required
- He/she must be detailed and result-oriented and demonstrate a positive attitude and a high level of enthusiasm for the role and field.
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in MS office suite application and E-learning solution
- Business and financial acumen and awareness
- Practical knowledge of module development
- Not more than 30 years.
26th October, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with a detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS B. Adedipe Associates Limited?
B.Adedipe Associate Limited (“BAA Consult”, for short) was incorporated in February 1993, as General Management and Financial Consultants, and commenced operations in March 1994. The company has built on the professional experience of its Chief Consultant (Dr. ‘Biodun Adedipe) and his complementary relationships, and in the course of time it has developed a reputation for excellent delivery in all four of its business platforms – Strategy, Training, Human Capital Services and Research.View More Jobs at B. Adedipe Associates Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: