Position Title: Technical Associate, Sectors and International Relations.
Job Station: Abuja.
Technical Associate, Sectors and International Relations job opportunity is available at United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) for individuals who possess a Secondary School, Education.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Manages the SSAP-SDGs Social Media handles to improve visibility nationally and internationally
- Works with the Head of Sectors to coordinate the SDGs line MDAs initiatives
- Ensures all the 17 SDGs have Desk Officers in OSSAP-SDGs and monitors their output
- Works with the Head of Sectors to ensure Task Team meetings hold regularly
- Develop in collaboration with the Head of Sectors a Sectors Coordination Compact
- Ensures the Consistent use of the MDAs Reporting Template
- Works with the MDAs to mobilize resources, financial and human to support sectoral SDGs implementation
- Serves as Public Relations Officer of OSSAP-SDGs and Coordinates Media Engagement of the SSAP-SDGs national and international visibility
- Work with the Communication Unit and other Stakeholders to develop and implement OSSAP-SDGs Communication Strategy
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Secondary School, Education.
- First Degree in Social Sciences, Humanities, Development and Law will be an added advantage.
- Six years’ experience in Development Work
- Knowledge of SDGs issues at both national and sub-national government
- Demonstrated working experience with government institutions in Nigeria
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Knowledge of at least on Nigerian language
- Computer literacy skills
- Ability to make new and useful ideas work
- Ability to persuade others to follow
- Ability to improve performance and satisfaction
- Ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform
- Ability to get things done
Apply Before :-
8th December, 2019.
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
WHO IS United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)?
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), helps developing countries attract and use aid effectively. In all our activities, we encourage the protection of human rights, capacity development and the empowerment of women.View More Jobs at United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: