Position Title: Technical Officer - Math.
Job Station: Abuja.
Technical Officer - Math job opportunity is available at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- The Technical Officer-Math will be responsible for developing and implementing the project’s overall math approach, in conjunction with other FHI 360 technical leads.
- H/She will support in developing and revising materials for math instruction, in alignment with the Nigerian curriculum and global best practices as well as engage with designing in-service training materials to improve teacher practices around mathematics.
- H/She will also assist in building stakeholder capacity around evidence-based math practices.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s Degree or its International equivalent in Mathematics Communications, Education, Environment, Health, Behavioral, Life/Social Sciences International Development, Human Development or Related Field, and 5-7 years relevant experience.
- Master’s Degree or its International Equivalent in Mathematics, Communications, Education, Environment, Health, Behavioral, Life/Social Sciences International Development, Human Development or Related Field, and 3-5 years relevant experience
- 2-4 years’ experience with education programs
- Articulate and professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive fashion with clients and staff.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English, fluency in Hausa or Kanuri highly desired.
- Prior team lead experience preferred. Prior work experience in a non-governmental organization (NGO), government agency, or private organization.
- International or Domestic (US) Program Development or Program management preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector, NGOs, and CBOs.
12th October, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document with the position applied for and Location well captured in the subject column to: AHNi-HRJobs@ahnigeria.org
- The position advertised is in anticipation of a possible award.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.
WHO IS Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)?
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education, and economic initiatives in NigeriaView More Jobs at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: