Position Title: Technical Officer Pre - Service.
Job Station: Abuja.
Technical Officer Pre - Service job opportunity is available at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- The Technical Officer for Pre-Service will be responsible for developing and implementing the project’s pre-service programming to improve teachers’ skills in basic literacy and math instruction.
- H/She will assist in the designing, development and revising materials for pre-service in alignment with the Nigerian curriculum and global best practices in literacy and mathematics by supporting to design and review national pre-service education policies.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Sociology, Community Development, Social Work and Social Administration or Social Sciences; and must be computer literate (MS Office Packages/Internet).
- Competency and skills in community engagement and understanding of education and gender issues; sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding of political and ethical issues.
- Ability to work well with others, develop and maintain compatibility among recipients of assistance.
- Five (5) years working experience with INGOs, NGOs and/or CBOs.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, cross cultural and collaborative.
- Outstanding communication skills (Oral and Written).
12th October, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document with the position applied for and Location well captured in the subject column to: AHNi-HRJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Please note the positions advertised are in anticipation of a possible award.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
WHO IS Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)?
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education, and economic initiatives in Nigeria.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: