Position Title: Technical Officer - Teacher Education.
Technical Officer - Teacher Education job opportunity is available at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- The Technical Officer – Teacher Education will be responsible for supporting development and roll-out of teacher professional development and strengthening of school leadership.
- H/She will contribute to regular reporting activities of the project also ensuring the facilitation of in-service teachers training.
- Support in designing and writing of teacher training manual to improve teacher practice for basic literacy and math instruction.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent in Communications, Education, Environment, Health, Behavioral, Life/Social Sciences International Development, Human Development or Related Field, and 5-7 years relevant experience.
- Master’s Degree or its International Equivalent in Communications, Education, Environment, Health, Behavioral, Life/Social Sciences International Development, Human Development or Related Field, and 3-5 years relevant experience
- 2-4 years’ experience with education programs
- Articulate and professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive fashion with clients and staff.
- Prior team lead experience preferred. Prior work experience in a non-governmental organization (NGO), government agency, or private organization.
- International or Domestic (US) Program Development or Program management preferred.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
12th October, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document with the position applied for and Location well captured in the subject column to: AHNi-HRJobs@ahnigeria.org
- The position advertised is in anticipation of a possible award.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.
WHO IS Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)?
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education, and economic initiatives in Nigeria.View More Jobs at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: