Position Title: Technical Specialist, Case Management / Referral Coordination.
Technical Specialist, Case Management / Referral Coordination job opportunity is available at Catholic Relief Services (CRS) for individuals who possess Bachelor’s Degree in Health, Social Science or related discipline plus a Master’s Degree in Public Health or its equivalent.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- The Technical Specialist Case Management/ Referral Coordination will provide technical coordination at the state level for the 4GATES project strategies towards strengthening case management and referral coordination in Enugu, Delta and Imo States. S/He will ensure that 4GATES strategies are aligned to national and international evidence based technical strategies.
- The Technical Specialist Case Management/ Referral Coordination facilitates collaboration between the CSOs, 4GATES project and technical teams of Government coordinating structures and PEPFAR OVC Implementing partners
- S/he will oversee the OVC Case Management & Referral Coordination strategies and provide technical leadership in implementing and monitoring project deliverables and outcomes and ensure project outputs are provided as per the agreed work plan in the supported states.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Health, Social Science or related discipline plus a Master’s Degree in Public Health or its equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in HIV / AIDS programming
- Minimum of 2 years in the developing world in project management positions with progressive technical and management responsibilities.
- Experience working in PEPFAR pediatric HIV and OVC programming.
- Strong background in program implementation; experience in supervising and providing technical assistance for roll-out of evidence-based HIV and OVC programming strategies.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently and ability to transfer knowledge through formal and informal training.
- Technical experience with programming to address cross-gender issues and concerns among children and adolescents is highly required.
- Strong strategic, analytical, systems thinking, and problem-solving skills, with capacity to see the big picture and ability to make sound judgment and decisions.
- Strong communications and presentation skills; able to develop tailored and persuasive messaging for varied audiences.
- Experience managing teams and building partnerships in complex situations
- Proven leadership qualities, depth and breadth of technical expertise and experience, and strong interpersonal skills.
Apply Before :-
5:00pm; 9th January, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should download the “CRS Application Form” using the link below, fill and send with a detailed Resume as one document (in a PDF Format) indicating the Position being applied for and the Job Ref Code as the subject of the application application (e.g. MEAL Director, MED211118) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to Download Application Form (Drop-box)
Click Here for Job Details (Drop-box)
Equal Employer Opportunity:
- “CRS is an equal –opportunity employer, does not discriminate based on race, color, religion and we are committed to gender sensitive programming and management’. etc.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply”
- By applying to this job, I understand and acknowledge that CRS requires its staff to treat all people with dignity and respect and to actively prevent harassment, abuse, exploitation, and human trafficking
- Further, I understand that if I am a successful candidate, I will be subject to a comprehensive background check, and my personal/professional references will be asked to evaluate my behaviors related to the above safeguarding-related topics.
Statement of Commitment to Protection:
- ‘’CRS’ recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation’’.
WHO IS Catholic Relief Services (CRS)?
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an international non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality. CRS works through local church and nonchurch partners to implement its programs, therefore, strengthening and building the capacity of these partner organizations is fundamental to programs in every country in which CRS operates. CRS has worked in Nigeria for more than 25 years.View More Jobs at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: