Position Title: Technical Support Engineer - Dynamics CRM.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Technical Support Engineer - Dynamics CRM job opportunity is available at Tek Experts for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
About the Role
- Dynamics CRM is a server-client application. An IIS-based web application that also supports extensive web service interfaces.
- As a customer-facing support engineer, your role will be to provide phone and email-based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Working on the Dynamics CRM team you will be supporting customers experiencing difficulties with their relationship management system. Supported by our quality assurance team, domain experts, and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver extraordinary customer service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Act as the primary technical contact, deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving solutions for corporate customers including, issues escalated to the highest level of management
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and escalation managers when additional support is needed
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved
- Seeks supplemental training to improve performance and develop specialization.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- 1-2 years’ experience in technical or customer support
- Knowledge of ERP & CRM technology, SQL, OOP, Active Directory, IIS.
- Strong researching, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Passion for technology and learning
- Some exposure with Microsoft technologies
- A Career, not a job
- Be part of something great
- Opportunity to realise your full potential
- Continuous personal and professional learning
- Fast-track career
- Global resources
- Unleash your potential
- Work-wide family.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer.
- We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
WHO IS Tek Experts?
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: