Position Title: Technician - Instrumentation (Cement Industry).
Job Station: Lagos State.
Technician - Instrumentation (Cement Industry) job opportunity is available at Dangote Group for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- Carries out maintenance on Instrumentation plant equipment and ensuring working of instruments.
- Working in shift duties for smooth running of plant.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Maintenance of instruments in various sections of the plant.
- Calibration of instruments.
- Trouble shooting of instrumentation circuit during breakdown / stoppages.
- Shift operations
- Instrumentation installation and maintenance work.
- Other jobs as assigned by the supervisor.
- Any other assigned responsibilities.
- Assistance to compliance with ISO and other Standards.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
Education and Work Experience:
- School Cert (Preferable WASC/SSCE) + 10 Years’ Working Experience
- Trade Test II + 8 years’ experience
- Trade Test I + 5 years’ experience
- ND (Electrical / Electronic Engineering)
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to handle basic electrical tools and instruments properly.
REMUNERATION and benefit:-
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Dangote Group?
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.View More Jobs at Dangote Group
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: