Position Title: Teller.
Teller job opportunity is available at Tribest Corporate Support Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Up-selling and Cross-selling of bank’s products and services to existing and potential customers.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information professionally.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- OND / NCE in any field
- Must not be more than 27 years old
- Cash handling experience and on-the-job training may be required.
- Exceptional time management, communication, and customer service skills.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Good knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and Word
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of accountability, and accuracy.
- N75,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
- Pension, HMO, Leave, Proximity, 13th Month.
31st November, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted immediately.View More Jobs at Tribest Corporate Support Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: