Position Title: Trainee Medical Sales Representative.
Trainee Medical Sales Representative job opportunity is available at for individuals who possess B.Pharm or B.Sc / HND (health / biological Sciences) or equivalent
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- The successful candidate is expected to primarily generate demand; ensure shelf-presence and access to our client’s product within the assigned territory.
- He/She is also to identify and recruit trade channel members for grassroots presence of products. You will be provided with extensive training for up to 6 months.
- If your performance is deemed highly satisfactory after open and transparent evaluation, you will be upgraded to substantive Medical Representative Position, which has more generous conditions of service, is pensionable, and attracts official car.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- B.Pharm or B.Sc / HND (health / biological Sciences) or equivalent
- No experience required.
- Self-starter, ambitious, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High integrity index
14th January, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should make a one-page write-up on why you are most suitable for the job, and send the write-up, your current CV / Resume (in MS Word format only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using your name, position applied for and preferred location as the heading of your email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: