Position Title: Truck Driver.
Job Station: Rivers State.
Truck Driver job opportunity is available at Ascentech Services Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- We are seeking to hire a dexterous Truck Driver that possesses good communication, customer service, and judgment skills.
- Candidate must be in good physical condition and be able to adapt to any condition.
- Candidate is also expected to be accountable
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Load, handle and transport materials and heavy cargo safely to the various destinations
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations as per Federal, State and local authorities as well as with company policies and procedures
- Manoeuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Minimum of an SSCE degree
- 3-5 years’ experience as a truck driver
- Valid truck driving licence
- Ability to drive up to 20MT capacity trucks
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations such as traffic etc.
- Willing to submit to background checks and provide employment recommendations
Apply Before :-
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
WHO IS Ascentech Services Limited?
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.View More Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: