United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) latest job openings page. See the requirements and procedure to apply for United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) jobs below.
The United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, is recruiting for the post of Head, Embassies, Multilateral and Development Organisations.
Locations: Abuja, Benin-Edo, Lagos, Port Harcourt-Rivers.
- To execute the strategic direction of the Group by managing the financial needs of the Development Financial Institutions (DFIs), Multilateral Organisations for the purpose of securing funding support for projects, and dealing with UBA to increase profitability on the long-term and short-term while minimizing risk exposure. Liaising between the bank and its clients, ensuring excellent customer service.
- University Degrees in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Banking and/or related professional qualifications.
- Additional Professional Qualification – ICAN, CFA, Masters would be an advantage
- 9 years relevant bank experience, 11 years non-banking but related experience
- Required to interact with diverse customers from the Donor, Development, NGO and Projects space and should have good relationship management skills
- Ability to effectively project manage as will be expected to work closely with diverse teams across the bank to deliver and submit RFPs within specified deadlines
- Ability to analyze and research information is critical
- Analytical – logical and numerical
- Good communication and presentation skills are a prerequisite
- Sound financial knowledge, understanding of banking products and digital banking services would be an advantage
How to Apply for UBA Jobs.
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below
About United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA).
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
In 2005, UBA was born through one of the biggest mergers on the African continent capital markets with the business combination with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc. From the merger UBA has emerged as a Pan-African provides a full range of solutions and services that span the full value chain from retail to corporate. UBA is also the acclaimed leader in electronic payments in the sub-region.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: