Applications are welcomed from DIPLOMA HOLDER for the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2019 Banking Trainee Recruitment. See the requirements and how to apply for UBA Banking Trainee Recruitment below.
Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria? If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe. There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
UBA Banking Trainee Recruitment Requirements.
- Minimum Educational level – OND with a minimum of lower credit in any discipline
- Must be 27 or below.
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
How to Apply for UBA Banking Trainee Recruitment.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA).
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: