Position Title: Unit Head, Communication, User Education and Adoption | IT care.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Unit Head, Communication, User Education and Adoption | IT care job opportunity is available at First Bank of Nigeria Limited for individuals who possess a first degree or its equivalent in a Business / IT related discipline.
- Coordinate activities related to user adoption and training. Work with customers during the roll-out phase to communicate and educate end users on how to make use of IT services
- Coordinate the development and measurement of business engagement mechanisms
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Develop and maintain IT communications plan:
- Communicate the IT vision and mission to the business
- Oversee organizational response to inquiries about IT
- Manage development of customer engagement and feedback mechanisms:
- Manage the administration of customer satisfaction surveys on the services offered by IT and identify actions necessary to improve the results of these surveys
- Ensure timely delivery of IT publications, announcements, campaigns etc.
- Work with the stakeholders to define the goals and objectives of programs (e.g. usage, ROI, satisfaction with the roll-out and training)
- Facilitate user trainings during roll-out of new or modified services and applications
- Continuously monitor and report service levels to ensure responsiveness of IT to business
- Oversee IT Care activities and IT Service Monitoring
- Lead assessment of user needs to devise the most effective, efficient, and appropriate training models and materials
- Ensure adequate knowledge transfer to end-users with respect to the impact and operational requirements of services delivered
- Initiate proactive customer engagement to promote/ expand awareness and usage of IT services
- Ensure adequate knowledge transfer to end-users with respect to the impact and operational requirements of services delivered:
- Lead the development of instructional materials for user training courses
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a Business / IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage.
- 7+ years of experience in an IT services/ operations function
- 2+ years of management experience.
Apply Before :-
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
WHO IS First Bank of Nigeria Limited?
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.View More Jobs at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: