Position Title: Unit Head, IT Finance and Vendor Management.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Unit Head, IT Finance and Vendor Management job opportunity is available at First Bank of Nigeria Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- Oversee and manage financial accounting, billing, reporting, transaction processing and control activities across IT finances
- Manage relationship with existing suppliers on a day to day basis including contract changes, issue and/or dispute resolution and contract termination
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Review figures, documents, and journal entry postings for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper account coding for the general ledgers:
- Reconcile or direct the reconciliation of various accounts receivable and other balance sheet accounts
- Prepare, coordinate, and communicate monthly financial calendar close
- Liaison with other functions regarding cost analysis and chargeback:
- Monitor IT budget and work with IT unit heads to track IT spending
- Report IT financial performance, analyze variance (budgeted costs versus actual costs) and support budget decision making
- Facilitate the selection of appropriate sourcing options to ensure delivery of quality solutions at a competitive price
- Manage and negotiate the issue and renewal of all technology related contracts
- Ensure coordination between Architecture & Planning, Service Development and Service Management in terms of supplier relationships to deliver cost reduction and maximum value from key third party contracts
- Work closely with the Procurement unit in General Services to ensure best possible contractual terms and to develop and maintain a quality-driven preferred supplier list
- Establish and manage the operational relationship with suppliers
- Coordinate supplier selection, setting selection criteria and potential suppliers evaluation
- Provide support for the negotiation of new or renewed contracts as appropriate
- Manage and negotiate the issue and renewal of all technology contracts
- Work with business users(Service owners) to define Service Level Agreements in contracts
- Ensure services and invoices are consistent with the terms of the contract
- Review supplier performance against defined SLAs and OLAs
- Raise service improvements when needed, manage issue and resolve disputes
- Oversee the management of the relationship with suppliers to ensure the provision of specific resource / technical skills required to fix complex or severe incidents / problems
- Manage supplier relationship during exit. Ensure fulfilment of supplier’s responsibilities during exit period
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to reports
- Serve as a member of the IT Services and Supplier Relationship Committee
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a business /IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 6+ years of financial management, accounting and/ or treasury experience
- 4+ years of experience in supplier relationship management
- 2+ years of management experience
Apply Before :-
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
WHO IS First Bank of Nigeria Limited?
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: