Position Title: Unit Head, IT Risk Management.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Unit Head, IT Risk Management job opportunity is available at First Bank of Nigeria Limited for individuals who possess a degree or its equivalent in a business /IT related discipline.
- To define coordinated activities to direct and control an organization with regards to risk. Risk management typically includes risk assessment, risk treatment, risk acceptance and risk communication
- To identify non-conformance and assure remediation, mitigation and/or positive acceptance of risk
- To manage all risks associated with the use, ownership, operation, involvement, influence and adoption of IT within FirstBank.
- To define a process to counteract interruptions to business activities and to protect critical business processes from the effects of major failures of information systems or disasters and to ensure their timely resumption
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Define a formal set of processes by which the organization identifies, measures, controls, and reports on relevant risks and reports
- Maintain the IT Disaster Recovery Plan including annual reviews
- Oversee the regular testing of the plan and update for major changes in hardware, applications, business and regulatory requirements accordingly:
- Effectively communicate the nature and criticality of risks to the highest levels of the business
- Schedule audits and update and monitor the audit programme report. Review the audit responses and issue the assurance programme reports
- Respond to Audit. Establish the audit response team. Host the audit and respond to the outcomes:
- Establish Assurance Management standards to cover client/external requirements (e.g. BASEL2, Sarbanes-Oxley, etc.)
- Coordinate the development and ongoing maintenance of other IT policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all IT policies and procedures are compliant with regulatory requirements
- Ensure that relevant process owners are assigned and are responsible for creation, maintenance and testing of their BC & DR plans and that a central plan exists within the organization to coordinate these efforts:
- Communicate audit and review results to appropriate parties; ensure that issues are addressed and corrective actions are implemented.
- Managing resources (people, hardware & software) to ensure that redundancy is available as necessary
- Identify, analyze, and evaluate business continuity risks to help prioritize and guide appropriate mitigation efforts
- Ensure that alternative resources are available to ensure ongoing operations for the organization in case of a business continuity incident/disaster incident
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a business /IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 8+ years of experience in technology/ information security management
- 8+ years of management experience with 3+ years spent in senior management role
Apply Before :-
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
WHO IS First Bank of Nigeria Limited?
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: