Position Title: User Experience (UX) Designer.
Job Station: Abuja.
User Experience (UX) Designer job opportunity is available at eHealth4everyone for individuals who possess a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or other design subject, Fine Art, Engineering or other related fields.
- We are looking for a User Experience (UX) Designer who shares our love for great design, has a love for research and data, a strong background in UX for multiple platforms, and is a quick-thinking problem solver who works well with all types of people in an environment that encourages a variety of thought processes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Must have a diverse portfolio demonstrating mastery of craft and a track record of results: the design of engaging experiences that created positive outcomes for both the customer and the business.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Qualification: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or other design subject, Fine Art, Engineering or other related fields.
- Experience: At least one (1) year experience is required.
- Strong knowledge of industry tools e.g Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Figma, Illustrator. UX Writing & documentation.
- Proficiency in creating user stories, personas, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes , assets, icons, mockups and storyboards.
- Ability to plan and conduct user testing, surveys, and formal evaluations.
Apply Before :-
31st March, 2020.
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- When the page opens, scroll down to apply.
- Applicants must have a diverse portfolio demonstrating mastery of craft and a track record of results to be included on resume or presented when required.
WHO IS eHealth4everyone?
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.View More Jobs at eHealth4everyone
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: