Position Title: Utility Maintenance Technician.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Utility Maintenance Technician job opportunity is available at Lorache Consulting Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Take orders from supervisors for maintenance and repair of systems and buildings.
- Clear and clean job sites of debris and other hazardous materials and ensure that they are restored to their original states.
- Assist mechanics and other technical staff in testing, cleaning, and repairing utility systems.
- Assist office staff in custodial services and groundskeeping activities.
- Clean and maintain floor surfaces, ceilings, and windows.
- Clean restrooms and replenish supplies.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- 3 years experience in working on the same or similar role
- Minimum of OND or HND in Engineering
- In-depth knowledge of using standard hand and power tools
- Knowledge of installing and maintaining utility systems
- Ability to read meters, pipeline drawings, blueprints, and maps
- Knowledge of precautions necessary for ensuring a safe work environment for self and coworkers.
29th July, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Utility Maintenance Technician” as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS Lorache Consulting Limited?
Lorache Consulting Limited operates as a Business Process and Strategy, Human capital Development and Marketing Management Consultancy firm. The firm is piloted by a team of experienced professionals and exceptional management strategist who are distinguished and seasoned in their various fields of specialization.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: