Position Title: Van Sales Executive.
Van Sales Executive job opportunity is available at Ascentech Services Limited for individuals who possess HND / B.Sc. degree.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Execute the sales and marketing plan for the assigned territory and deliver the monthly and annual sales targets.
- Deliver the monthly sales targets.
- Achieve the availability of our products in wholesale and retail outlets that is at the same level of our main competitors.
- Work with our dealers and retailers to activate our products at the point of sale.
- Identify, create and execute opportunities with dealers/retailers to increase sell-in / sell-out.
Other Job Functions:
- Execute the sales and marketing plan for the territory as agreed with the Area Sales Manager.
- Develop strong relationships and close collaboration with all dealers.
- Monitor dealers’ turnover and stocks on a weekly basis and ensure that our SKUs are available and that the dealers reach their monthly targets.
- Develop and execute action plans in case the dealer falls behind on his / her monthly target.
- Identify and recruit new customers, both, in wholesale and retail.
- Remit all cash collected on behalf of the dealer to the dealer without fail.
- Perform daily reconciliation of dealer stocks sold through redistribution.
- Monitor and report activities of beverage competitors (trade and consumer pricing, promo schemes, new products, etc.).
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
Below criteria are must:
- HND / B.Sc. degree
- Minimum 3 Years of Van Sales Experience
- Good Driving skills with active driving licenses / permit and must have a good knowledge of the Nigeria roads
- Must be able to use Smart phones and have good knowledge of sales applications.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Executing sales plan for the territory
- Proficiency in executing “Steps of the Call” and in building strong relationships with customers.
- Information tracking, analysis and preparing for presentation.
- Good communication skills and must be goal driven.
- Strong customer focus and negotiating skills.
15th March, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title and Location” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WHO IS Ascentech Services Limited?
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.View More Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: