Position Title: Vessel Operations Coordinator.
Job Station: Nigeria.
Vessel Operations Coordinator job opportunity is available at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI) for individuals who possess relevant qualifictions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
The candidate to handle vessel operations:
- To ensure operations activities are carried out in good order
- To ensure stevedores are well kitted with their PPE always
- To ensure vessels are registered before the commencement of operation
- To ensure stowage plans are ready before vessel operation commences
- To ascertain the cargo to be discharged is to berth in Lagos.
- To check or reconcile with the Chief Officer if cargo meant for our terminal has been completely discharged.
- To ensure batteries and mechanic are on ground before the commencement of ship operation
- To ensure gears are available for vessel operations
- To ensure safe discharge of vessels
- To ensure compliance of safety rules & regulations
- Planning of vessel operations before arrival
- To ensure inventory of gears in the store are taken quarterly and forward report to management.
- To ensure daily report of operations is sent to the supervising manager.
- Assist in the pre-operation activities prior vessel arrival.
- Any other job as may be assigned by the management.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND qualification.
11th December, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.View More Jobs at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: