Position Title: Web Developer.
Job Station: Abuja.
Web Developer job opportunity is available at Cellulant Nigeria Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- We are looking for a Full Stack Website Developer who will be responsible for the coding, design and layout of all the websites according to the company’s specifications.
- Celulant is seeking a talented Full Stack Developer to join our Marketing & Web team. This Full Stack Developer will serve as our webmaster provides expertise across multiple segments of digital marketing aligned to the overall success of the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Creating and developing websites and microsites
- Producing sample sites
- Designing webpage layout
- Maintaining and updating websites
- Edit content, debug code and re-design web pages
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Optimising sites for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensuring website function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet
- Employing industry and design best practice through website build process.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Degree in Computer Science.
- 3-5 years of experience in web design and development
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Experience with git version control
- Familiarity with micro-service architecture
- Experience with relational databases
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create a website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain website documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling websites
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Identifying potential for increasing conversions on our e-Commerce website, and building solutions to do so
- Developing integrations with third-party systems (using APIs, Web Services, etc)
- Design new pages and maintain existing sections of our website
- Working with the Marketing & Web team to increase brand awareness and customer engagement through website, social media, videos, etc
- Analyzing and optimizing existing SEM strategies
- Implementing features and functionality in the form of tools to streamline operations
- Team-oriented and ready to work closely with other developers
- Determined to produce clean, well-tested code
- Comfortable with working in rapid development cycles
- Skilled oral and written communicators
- Enthusiastic for learning and pushing the envelope
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
Apply Before :-
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply button below:
WHO IS Cellulant Nigeria Limited?
Cellulant is Africa’s no.1 company in the payments & transfers category – FIntech Awards 2016. We are a PPISP (Payment Platform Infrastructure Service Provider) regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and insured by Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC).View More Jobs at Cellulant Nigeria Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: