Westfield Consulting Limited job vacancies – we are recruiting for the following roles:
- Business Manager,
- Graduate Technical Assistant,
- Human Resources Manager,
- Sales Engineer.
Apply for Westfield Consulting Limited Jobs.
Westfield Consulting Limited is looking to hire seasoned candidates for immediate employment on behalf of its clients in various sectors. Below are the requirements and how to apply for Westfield Consulting Limited jobs online.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application to: email@example.com Kindly use the Job Title as the subject of your email.
See the requirements and deadline for each position below:
Job Location: Ogun
- We are recruiting a Business Manager for one of our client. Interested Candidates must be an individual with the expertise and ability to oversee the day-to-day operations of the various businesses of our client.
- A goal achiever and a problem solver, who will work to overcome the obstacles that may prevent the businesses from reaching their goals.
- At Least B.Sc or HND in Accounting or Financial Management
- Not Less than 3 years active experience Managing a viable business or 5 years experience as an Account/Administrative Officer
- Male Preferably
- Must reside along Arepo/ Ibafo/OPIC area
Around N100,000 per month.
Deadline: 15th July, 2019.
Graduate Technical Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- Our client, an Engineering Servicing company is searching for Technical Assistant to improve the services offered to their clients
- Calibration and repairs of Laboratory/industrial equipment
- B.Sc. or HND in Electrical Electronics Engineering (Electrical Engineering)
- Maximum of 32 years of age and Single
- 0-2 years working experience
- Resident of Okota Environs.
Deadline: Till Role is filled.
Human Resources Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Managing the company’s human resources affairs to ensure efficient day –to-day running of the company, including effective use of workforce, reporting to the Managing Director, the Executive Director and Directors.
- Liaising with the other senior level Manger in the recruitment, placement, orientation, training and retention of new staff according to Management’s manpower target and goals and ensuring employees comply with company policies during recruitment and on the job; and also ensure strict adherence to regulatory/government laws and policies.
- Determining and sustaining appropriate performance/productivity enhancement outlines for periodic staff appraisal in line with the Management’s human resources goals and objectives.
- Ensuring strict staff adherence to all company’s policies. Programs, code of conduct and approved rules, standards, procedure and processes, liaising with Management for dispensing of appropriate disciplinary actions against erring staff members.
- Liaising with Company’s Accountant to ensure that staff salaries and wages are paid appropriately and timely and that all internal control measures are observed to forestall fraudulent/misleading payments to staff or service providers or any persons/organizations
- Evaluating staff performance and making appropriate recommendations to Management and ensuring good relationships between employees and good flow of information between employees and Management.
- Assist in planning, monitoring and appraising employee KPI’s and ensuring discipline of employees, mediating employee grievances and counseling thereafter.
- Actively participating as at when needed including researching and evaluating job advertising options to ensure that resources are used in a cost effective manner and are reaching a diverse pool of candidates
- Documenting human resources actions by completing forms reports, logs and records and dealing with employees requests regarding human resources issues and matters
- Conducting initials orientation for newly hired employees recording new hires, exists, changes in roles and leave matters.
- Organize the internal structure of the Company as relating to staff matters, issue correspondence and advise the Management on all personnel/staff matters. Making sure that staff come to work on time and close at the appropriate time.
- Attending to all other matters the Management may refer or assign you whenever required.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in any Social Science, Human Resources or Management discipline
- A Masters’ Degree in related field will be considered an asset
- Male preferably, between ages 35 – 45
- Graduate member Chartered Institute of Personnel Management or Nigerian Institute of Management preferred
- Minimum of 7 years progressive working experience in area of human resources in a recognized organization
- Relevant certifications will be considered an asset.
Deadline: 30th June, 2019.
Job Location: Lagos
- The Sales Engineer will identify and develop sales opportunities within a region/country to meet their set business targets.
- The individual will support new or existing end users, distributors and/or agents in their sales enquires and to develop market share within their designated region.
Experience & Requirements
- A minimum of 3 years in Welding & Cutting Industry or related industry segments like tools, equipment, abrasives, etc.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge about the welding, equipment and tools distributors in the region.
- Good knowledge about the fabrication workshops, mining, cements & sugar industry (focus customers).
- Technical sales background at correlative companies.
- Mobility & Travel Requirements
- This role will involve traveling within the assigned region
Qualifications Language Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills in English is required and any additional local language skills would be an advantage, especially French.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering discipline/background.
- A self-motivated, commercially focused candidate with excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to think strategically are essential
- Strong financial skills with the ability to analyze potential development opportunities and trends are essential.
- A valid local driving license is essential.
Deadline: 30th June, 2019.
About Westfield Consulting Limited.
Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: