Position Title: Android SDK Developer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Android SDK Developer job opportunity is available at Codelab Projects Nigeria Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits
- This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications
- Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- B.Sc / M.Sc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
N500,000 – N1,000,000 monthly.
25th July, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Portfolio to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
WHO IS Codelab Projects Nigeria Limited?
Codelab Projects Nigeria Limited continues to push high-end Software Engineering and Big Data Solutions unto the next level using novel methodology and research systems to improve organization’s systems. while also improving existing systems, creating novel methods with the goal of improving business systems efficiency and ROI.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: