Position Title: Back End Developer.
Back End Developer job opportunity is available at Roman Stoan for individuals who possess Bachelor’s Degree.
- A backend developer works alongside front end developers, full stack developers, programmers or UX specialists to create comprehensive digital solutions for business needs.
- They make sure the website is scalable and that it can still function when hit by large loads – be that traffic or demanding scripts.
- They are also tasked with maintaining and testing existing back end elements to ensure they’re as fast and efficient as possible.
- Data storage also comes under their remit, which requires them to have a good knowledge of data security and compliance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Building and maintaining web applications
- Assessing the efficiency and speed of current applications
- Writing high-quality code
- Managing hosting environments
- QA testing
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Keeping on top of new technologies.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 2 – 4 years.
Applicants should have some or most of the following skills and experience:
- Fluent in one or many of scripting languages like Ruby, PHP, .Net, C# or Java
- Experience with SQL, MySQL
- Version control, such as Git, CVS or SVN
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST web services
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture deployment.
- NGN1,800,000 – 2,400,000 / Year.
30th March, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a PDF copy of their Resume and a link to their github/bitbucket profile to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
WHO IS Roman Stoan?
Roman Stoan is is a web application development company operating in the Healthcare landscape, developing products usable by providers, payers and members in the space.View More Jobs at Roman Stoan
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: