Position Title: Bank Teller.
Bank Teller job opportunity is available at Tribest Corporate Support Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Up-selling and Cross-selling of bank’s products and services to existing and potential customers.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information professionally.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- OND / NCE in any field.
- Must not be more than 27 years old.
- Cash handling experience and on-the-job training may be required.
- Exceptional time management, communication, and customer service skills.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Good knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and Word.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of accountability, and accuracy.
- N75,000 – N80,000 Monthly + HMO + Pension + Leave + Proximity.
30th November, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Tribest Corporate Support Limited?
Tribest is a corporate support solutions provider with a comprehensive range of people outsourcing services. We have a diversified team of management, strategy, banking and capacity development experts working together to provide organizations with the best human resource management solutions.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: