Position Title: Call Centre Agent - Hausa Speaking, Igbo Speaking, Yoruba Speaking.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Call Centre Agent - Hausa Speaking, Igbo Speaking, Yoruba Speaking job opportunity is available at Tribest Corporate Support Limited for individuals who possess OND / NCE in any discipline.
- We are currently recruiting Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Speaking, Contact Center Agents for a reputable bank.
- The incumbents will liaise between the bank and its current and potential customers as well as accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Following call center “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- OND / NCE in any discipline.
- 0-1 years work experience.
- Must not be more than 27 years old.
- Excellent spoken English with impressive interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in HAUSA, IGBO, YORUBA language is compulsory.
- Ability to speak multiple languages above is a great plus.
- Must be resident in Lagos. (Ajah, Surulere Oworonshoki Gbagada VI, Lagos Island, Lekki)
N70,000 – N85,000 monthly.
31st March, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should:View More Jobs at Tribest Corporate Support Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: