Position Title: Civil / Structural Engineer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Civil / Structural Engineer job opportunity is available at GText Homes for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Site supervisions
- Prepare reports, designs, and drawings.
- Make calculations about pressures, loads, and stresses.
- Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately.
- Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
- Analyze configurations of the basic components of a structure.
- Liaise with professional staff such as architects and engineers.
- Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors to ensure structural soundness.
- Administer contracts and manage projects.
- Inspect properties to evaluate the conditions and foundations.
- Use computer-aided design technology for simulation purposes.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- HND or Bsc in Structural / Civil Engineering
- At least 2 years work experience
- Computer aided design ability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High affinity for learning
5th August, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
WHO IS GText Homes?
GText Homes a leading real estate solutions provider, headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, with offices across Africa, North America, Europe & Asia.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: