Position Title: Compensation Benefits Manager.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Compensation Benefits Manager job opportunity is available at FMCG Company for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Establish best practices, attract high-quality employees and reduce turnover.
- Responsibilities include researching employee motives, implementing appealing rewards and tailoring benefit programs based on staff needs.
- Good knowledge of labor legislation and be familiar with organizational psychology and employee engagement.
- Design compensation packages and bonus programs that align with the company’s strategic plan
- Ensure salaries and benefits comply with the current legislation about human rights and pay equity
- Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees
- Conduct research on employee satisfaction (e.g. using surveys and quantitative data)
- Renew compensation plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits based on employee needs
- Keep track of prevailing pay rates and competitive compensation plans
- Draft job descriptions, job analyses and classifications
- Structure compensation in ways that will yield the highest value for the organization
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programs
- Track compensation and benefits benchmarking data
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Finance or relevant field
- Master’s degree is a plus
- 10 years experience as a Compensation and Benefits Manager or similar role within an international company
- Hands-on experience with HRIS or payroll software
- Knowledge of building compensation packages and bonus programs for various departments and seniority levels
- Excellent understanding of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Good analytical skills
- Familiarity with labor legislation
- Experience with employee satisfaction surveys
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- We thank all applicants, however only those selected will be contacted.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: