Position Title: Concrete Batching Plant Engineer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Concrete Batching Plant Engineer job opportunity is available at Sehnaoui Plant Nigeria Limited (SPNL) for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- The Concrete Batching Plant Engineer as a techno-commercial person and works towards individual after sales targets.
- Carry out installation jobs of different industrial plants.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair all kind of construction equipment and industrial plants.
- Carry out site visits for servicing and repair of plants.
- Recommend preventive maintenance and spare parts lists with new products.
- Promote the concept of proactive maintenance and maintenance contracts.
- Fill in needed reports, organize and keep up to date the parts and operating manual catalogues, the service information files, technical documentation.
- Prepare the recommended spare parts lists in cooperation with After Sales Manager.
- Commit to personal development by attending required trainings and working in a collaborative manner with all team members to learn from their market and client experiences.
- Implement the after sales processes and continuously follow-up and update reporting database and CRM with notes and planning for future interventions
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Polytech degree (Mechanical – Electrical).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in erecting and installing concrete batching plants.
- Ability to read and analyze all kind of mechanical / hydraulic / electrical schematics.
Key Competencies and Skills Required:
- Independent, self-initiator.
- Strong client relationship-building.
- Computer literate (knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel and Word).
- Proficiency in English
30th September, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS Sehnaoui Plant Nigeria Limited (SPNL)?
Sehnaoui Plant Nigeria Limited “SPNL” was incorporated in 2005 through the concerted and strategic efforts of SEHNAOUI Plant group of companies, a global distributor of construction machinery with significant experience in selling its products and services to leading companies within the construction sector. We serve the Nigerian market by delivering holistic and value-adding solutions to customers, through a dedicated and experienced team offering a selective range of construction equipment and industrial plants that meet our clients’ needs in a timely and efficient manner.
Our carefully selected and diverse range of products reflects the specific needs of the Nigerian market. Our portfolio covers equipment and industrial plants related to concrete,contractors for construction and for road development, and owners of crushers.View More Jobs at Sehnaoui Plant Nigeria Limited (SPNL)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: