Position Title: Employee Experience Associate.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Employee Experience Associate job opportunity is available at Reliance Health for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- This role is primarily tasked with curating and executing initiatives, programs and activities that ensure all employees in Reliance Health have a good experience working in the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Lead the curation of engagement and culture programs and initiatives that best supports the organisation’s growth strategy.
- Analyze engagement data to understand the trends and key predictors that drive strong culture and engagement. Use this data to prioritize areas of opportunity.
- Conduct regular Rhoman Engagement surveys to know and understand the pulse of the organisation.
- Drive the awareness, commitment and accountability of relevant internal employee experience and engagement stakeholders.
- Identifies and recommends strategies to address current and future employee engagement needs.
- Supports in establishing a positive and engaging workplace culture by effectively facilitating and resolving employee relations matters.
- Manage all requests from employees and external stakeholders on matters such as references, immigration letters, etc.
- Manage the employee offboarding process.
- Manage the digitalization process of all people experience platforms eg help desks, HRMS, etc
- Manage all employee data, ensuring they are updated, easily retrievable and safely kept.
- Manage and standardise employee experience led processes such as leave policies, flexible working, immigration, relocation, etc.
- Manage and coordinate all people-related communications.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Tertiary education from a recognised institution.
- Minimum 3 years human resource management experience, with minimum 2 years curating and executing effective people experience and engagement initiatives.
- Excellent stakeholder relations and conflict resolution skills.
- Very good research and analytical skill.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
30th September, 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: Reliance Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on tribe, age, sex, religion, sexual orientation, race or disability.
WHO IS Reliance Health?
Reliance Health – We are a post Series A YC company using data and technology to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. We’re growing super-fast and expanding to multiple countries. In addition to YC, we are backed by Tencent, Partech and WTI.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: