Position Title: People Experience Specialist.
Job Station: Nigeria.
People Experience Specialist job opportunity is available at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- FCWAMCO, Nigeria is constantly undergoing organizational transformation. This also requires change in mindset of key leaders and employees. Consequently, in a highly dynamic FMCG industry, HR will need to strongly support the transformation plans through data management and assist in the delivering of the country payroll within the given timelines.
- The ideal candidate will be required to Champion HR Information Systems within the country by ensuring country HR Information System aligns with country and global standards.
- Being a SAP SuccessFactor expert and holding position in the HR organization, decisions on designing the data structure, department hierarchy and coding terminology in PS8 are undertaken by this role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Accountable for the quality of data for the country in SAP SuccessFactors.
- Working with relevant people both internally and externally to get them correct / amend problem data and monitoring progress.
- To Provide/ consolidate key HR information which gives business/people for HRBPs group
- Ensures the correct Global Work Instructions as well as Local Work Instructions are followed.
- Works with Business Partners & Change Manager when business re-structuring is being planned, and translate these changes into the system
- Plays a key role in defining and setting up organisation structures
- Acts as a coach and super-user in the country for HR online applications
- Acts as an interface in cross-border transactions for HRBPs ensuring that records are moved between countries in line with global instructions
- Manages accurate data for all FCW alumni (ex -colleagues ) their current employment status and socio media platforms for which they can be reached.
- Manages the digitalization process of all people experience platforms eg help desks, leave administration, pay slip admin, recruitment platform etc.
- To input and maintain HM records and other employee record systems including personal files Maintains Staff data in Human Manager
- Customer Service – Employee Queries, References and Statements
- Liaises with payroll for any amendments like, new joiners, exit of employee, extension / change of contract
- Assists employees and managers with self service transactions, HR portal navigation, policy interpretation etc.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- University graduate,
- 2 years’ experience in HR operations
- Good technical knowledge of HR Systems
- Ability to train HR Business Partners and Key Customers on HR Information and Systems processes
- Logical, analytical mind to analyze information and work according to standards and guidelines
- Highly skilled in Excel, Word, Internet Explorer
- Understanding of country HR information and how it is used.
- Able to help resolve information problems and queries or know where to refer problem.
- Understands how the local business operates
- We offer a competitive renumeration package.
- Great learning opportunities with our FrieslandCampina Learning Academy
- A fantastic work environment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc?
FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC is a unique multinational FMCG & B2B company aiming to stay successful in an ever-changing and increasingly complex world. We are unique because our suppliers, the farmers, are also our owners. Since we own the entire supply chain, from grass to glass, we can guarantee the high quality of all our products. As we work in highly competitive markets, we need to be agile while balancing all interdependencies inside and outside our company. Next to a supply-driven business, our portfolio consists of many strong commercial brands all over the world.View More Jobs at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: