Position Title: ERP Business Analyst.
Job Station: Kogi State.
ERP Business Analyst job opportunity is available at Dangote Group for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- The candidate will be responsible for the capture, management, collection and traceability of all data on the project.
- In the process of data management, the candidate must integrate with the accounts in order to verify the integrity of the report reports resulting therefrom.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- The integration and automation of al estate processes linking operations with accounts.
- Tracking cost and progress for all activity-based cost centers. Establishing and updating key performance indicators for the activities to analyze the efficiency of project execution.
- Establishing and managing the recognized ERP platform for data management.
- Formulating data process flow with regard to all use of resources, such as materials usage from inventory to consumption. To link all functio
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Engineering, Programming, or a related field.
- Advance degree is preferred.
- 3 years of relevant experience
15th May, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Dangote Group?
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: