Position Title: .
Job Station: Lagos State.
job opportunity is available at Traders of Africa (TOFA) for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Onboard sellers and their products on bcd.ng
- Manage existing sellers to update their stores and prices on bcd.ng.
- Execute bcd transactions within specified markets.
- Effectively communicate between sellers and the bcd team.
Supervisory and Inspection:
- Carefully inspect products at the location.
- Ensure all products are of good quality, according to specification and appropriate quantity.
- Take accurate measurements/weight only according to specifications [tonnage weight and quality].
- Communicate effectively
- Maintain log book for measurements, quantity and quality testing.
- Make sure all documents state the true quantity, quality and measurement of the product.
- Supervise strictly the packing, transporting and delivery of the product.
- Send photos and videos of product when selecting, measuring, loading and delivery.
- Must learn and perfect how to perform quality testing on products approved by the company.
- Must demonstrate and teach colleagues at weekly or monthly inhouse trainings and company ‘know how to’ allocated days.
Product sourcing / procurement:
- To go to a specified location to procure products according to specifications and quantity.
- Performing accurate quality testing
- Weighing of products and lodge in log book
- Communicate accurate deal memo and details on the field
- Prepare and handout approved weigh bill
- Monitor and track truck location and delivery
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND qualification with 1 – 3 years work experience.
21st September, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Traders of Africa (TOFA)?
Traders of Africa (TOFA) is an e-commerce market place focused on driving intra-African trade as well as trade between Africa and the world through technology, we deal in various Agro-commodities and other products such as grains, pulses, seeds, nuts, spices, fruits, and much more. Our field of operation is global with our head office based in Nigeria, with an emphasis on service and quality, we stimulate our employees to learn and develop themselves and offer them every opportunity to do so.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: