Position Title: Field Representative.
Job Station: Abia State, Abuja, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bayelsa State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Imo State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Kogi State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Rivers State.
Field Representative job opportunity is available at Oolu Energy Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Oversee 5-6 LGAs and 10-15 Field Agents
- Responsible for setting targets for field agents, which are derived from his/her target
- Expected to also sell
- Responsible for assigning villages/areas for field agents to focus on
- Manage and support field agents to sell
- Train and re-train agents on how to sell
- Responsible for recruiting and training Resellers
- Support the territory head in the recruitment of field agents
- Ensure all customer documentation and detail are collected and completed
- Support response and resolution of customer issues
- Provide prompt customer feedback
Product Delivery & Receivables Management:
- Work with territory head to ensure stock is always available for field agents
- Ensure field agents comply with sales, payment and contr
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Applicants must be a Diploma / OND holder.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years in a similar role.
- Applicants that must live within 30-60mins from the target area.
- Quick learner
- Motivated by social missions or Oolu Energy’s social mission
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Smart, Energetic, Aggressive & Enthusiastic
- Strong Selling Skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to cover 2-3 LGAs and Lives within 15 minutes of assigned coverage area.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Oolu Energy Limited?
Oolu is one of the fastest growing off-grid solar companies in West Africa. Our vision is to be a leading energy and financial services provider to millions of customers in the developing world.
Our model, developed with local communities, allows us to offer high-quality solar products on an affordable financing plan. We are proud of our after-sales commitment, with replacement parts under warranty and customer service representatives who speak the local languages of our customers.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: