Position Title: Field Survey (Moderator).
Job Station: Niger State.
Field Survey (Moderator) job opportunity is available at Qualiquant Services Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- A fully registered Nigerian-based research company with direct response to the demand for reliable data collectionin Nigeria is looking for moderators in Niger State.
- The Company has expertise in data collection for survey research, randomized controlled trials, needs assessments, implementation evaluations, and qualitative research.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
The ideal candidate must have:
- Strong work ethics towards handling vital information and must have been engaged in moderating focus-group discussions/ interviews
- A minimum of a university degree
- Knowledge and background in qualitative and quantitative research-based studies
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Availability, punctuality and ability to meet set deadlines
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Ability to speak, read and write in English and Hausa Languages
- Ability to speak, read and write in the indigenous language spoken in the study area (ie: Niger State)
- Must be a resident of the study area (ie: NigerState)
- A minimum of a University Degree (B.Sc)
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in moderating focus-group discussions/ interviews
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Capacity to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential/sensitive information
- Initiative, organized, and flexible personality
- Capability to exercise honesty, trustworthiness and high integrity
25th April, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and contact details of one referee to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the Job Title, Location and Language in which candidate is proficient as the Subject Title.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WHO IS Qualiquant Services Limited?
Qualiquant Services Limited is a direct response to the demand for reliable data collection in Nigeria. We have expertise in data collection for survey research, randomized controlled trials, needs assessments, implementation evaluations, and qualitative research. Qualiquant was founded in 2016 by seasoned research professionals who have a combined experience of over 10 years in field and research processes. Qualiquant is fully registered as a Nigerian-based research and data collection company according to the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2018. With active field operations in all 36 states in Nigeria, we ensure that the data collection and processing procedures are implemented with the highest levels of precision. We strive to remain innovative, responsive, and work in close consultation with our clients at every phase of the data collection process to ensure exceptional data quality.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: