Position Title: Front Line Ambassador.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Front Line Ambassador job opportunity is available at Hubryde Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- Drive revenue performance by coordinating ride operations and building effective relationships with the driver and customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Coordinate pre-trip briefing and post-trip debriefing with the driver
- Drive revenue performance by achieving daily Asset Optimization Rate and Weighted Average Fare per Seat target
- Verify ride access code to facilitate payment of fare
- Communicate product features and updates to customers where necessary
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints during transit
- Log product and operation reports as may be deemed necessary.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Minimum of an OND certificate.
- Minimum of 6 Months hands-on experience in Field Sales Operation or Customer Service.
- Applicants must reside in Ojodu-Berger, Ogba, and Ikorodu.
- Female applicants only
- The candidate must be tech-savvy; able to use mobile and web applications effectively.
- Able to communicate effectively in English Language
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
N40,000 – N45,000 monthly.
15th October, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Hubryde Limited?
Hubryde Limited is a transportation-technology company leveraging innovative technology to solve mobility problems in growing cities in Africa, albeit one city at a time. We are improving commuting experiences by helping people commute safely and comfortably in a smart and budget-friendly manner.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: