Position Title: Full Stack Developer.
Full Stack Developer job opportunity is available at Roman Stoan for individuals who possess relevant qualification.
- Create comprehensive digital solutions for business needs. Ensure that the web application scalable and that it can still function when hit by large loads—be that traffic or demanding scripts. Maintain and test existing back-end elements to ensure they’re as fast and efficient as possible. Good knowledge of data storage, data security and compliance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Building and maintaining web applications
- Assessing the efficiency and speed of current applications
- Writing high-quality code
- Managing hosting environments
- QA testing
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Keeping on top of new technologies
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
Applicants should have some or most of the following skills and experience:
- Fluent in one or more scripting languages like Ruby, PHP, .Net, C# or Java
- Experience with corresponding frameworks for preferred language
- Excellent experience with SQL, MySLQ.
- Version control, such as Git, CVS or SVN
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST web services
- Good knowledge of Microservices Architecture
- Knowledge of AWS management.
NGN1,800,000 – 2,400,000 / Year.
8th March, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their Resume and Github/bitbucket profile to: Olusolat@aetna.com
WHO IS Roman Stoan?
Roman Stoan – We develop web applications for the Healthcare Landscape, this includes providers, payers, and members.View More Jobs at Roman Stoan
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: