Position Title: Fund Raiser (Investment Company).
Job Station: Lagos State.
Fund Raiser (Investment Company) job opportunity is available at Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Raise funds for our cause and regularly meet or surpass fundraising targets
- Research potential donors to gain insight into needs, beliefs and donation habits to understand how to position our organization to them
- Assist in brainstorming and creating new methods to raise funds for our organization
- Leverage technology and social media where possible to improve fundraising activities
- Assist in planning and coordinating events meant to raise funds and coordinate activities relating to it.
- Create marketing materials, like flyers and brochures, to be used for the promotion of events and other fundraising pushes
- Analyze the performance of events and other fundraising activities for effectiveness and to identify areas where money can be saved
- Maintain complete and orderly records of donors and manage regular donor communications
- Build upon existing donor relationships and form new donor relationships on a regular basis
- Collaborate with other organizations and groups within the community to build partnerships and enhance fundraising activities
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- BSc., MSc. Degree in a related discipline
- At least 6 years of fundraising experience
- Exemplary communication abilities and outgoing, yet poised personality
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Quick thinker and ability to make decisions under pressure
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL)?
Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. It was incorporated in July 2013. Our idea of collaboration and partnership involves the synergy of tested experts in the market place to research, identify and proffer solutions to the ever dynamic needs of our Clients
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: