Position Title: Reconciliation Officer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Reconciliation Officer job opportunity is available at CredPal for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- We are looking to hire highly-analytical and qualified Reconciliation Officer(s) to efficiently manage the transactions received from customers, help the business reconcile transactions across the customer dashboards and other key accounts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
- Investigate all transactions in order to prevent fraud.
- Provide feedback to the accounting department on how to improve on internal controls, and also pinpoint areas where risks relating to banking transactions can be minimized.
- Provide documentation for the purpose of supporting all financial transactions.
- Perform the reconciliation and verification of customers accounts.
- Reconcile and process transactions that are complex in nature.
- Maintain required files, reports, and data.
- Follows up all transactions continuously and provide updates to the management
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting.
- 0 – 2 years experience.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes.
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS CredPal?
CredPal is a financial technology company that provides credit cards for consumers to meet their immediate financial needs. We are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: