Position Title: Graphics Artist / Illustrator.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Graphics Artist / Illustrator job opportunity is available at CredPal for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- We are looking to hire a talented illustrator to create high-quality artwork for our digital and print media publications.
- As an illustrator, you are required to work closely with our marketing team to develop inspiring artwork that will attract our target audience.
- You will be responsible for formulating concepts and rendering draft illustrations from written words, models, sketched ideas, and from your imagination.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Brainstorming with the marketing and design team to come up with image ideas.
- Preparing and designing rough draft illustrations according to the teams’ specifications.
- Defining any budget or time limitations.
- Creating complete illustrations by combining painting, hand-drawn, and digitally created images.
- Refining image design using illustration software.
- Enhancing the design concept using a wide range of colors and graphics.
- Applying complex isometric techniques to add perspective to design shapes.
- Formatting final illustrations using the software.
- Ensuring that printed illustrations meet specified color and quality standards.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 4 years of work experience.
- Portfolio of completed illustrations.
- Prior work experience as an Illustrator.
- Work experience using computer-aided design software.
- Drawing, painting, and digital drawing skills.
- Knowledge of image editing and design software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong conceptual and artistic skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS CredPal?
CredPal is a financial technology company that provides credit cards for consumers to meet their immediate financial needs. We are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: