Position Title: Griller.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Griller job opportunity is available at Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Grill requested food items in accordance with customers’ specifications and preset recipes
- Manage portions of grilled food items and garnish them
- Regulate temperature of broilers, grills, and roasters
- Wash, cut, and peel meats and vegetables before preparing them for cooking
- Taste and evaluate food items before serving
- Receive raw food items from suppliers
- Ensure that all supplied items are of good quality and accurate quantity
- Ensure refrigeration and rotation of food items
- Arrange prepared food items in an aesthetic manner
- Check and recheck equipment temperature to ensure the accuracy of order
- Maintain work area by cleaning and sanitizing constantly
- Clean and disinfect grilling and broiling equipment after use
- Ensure preventative and general maintenance of grilling equipment.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Must be an experienced griller
- Good knowledge of grilling techniques
- Must be ale to work at a fast pace
- OND / HND qualification.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL)?
Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. It was incorporated in July 2013. Our idea of collaboration and partnership involves the synergy of tested experts in the market place to research, identify and proffer solutions to the ever dynamic needs of our clients.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: