Position Title: Head, Call Center Agent.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Head, Call Center Agent job opportunity is available at Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails
- Management and resolve customer complaints
- Sell products and place customer orders in the computer system
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Research required information using available resources
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Process orders, forms, and application
- Route calls to appropriate resources
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Upsell products and services
- Complete call logs and reports
- Other duties as assigned
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Must have 3-9 years work experience
- Proficient in relevant computer applications.
- Age limit 30-45 years.
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles.
- Excellent data entry and typing skills.
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately.
- Multilingual preferably.
- HMO call center experience is an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL)?
Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. It was incorporated in July 2013. Our idea of collaboration and partnership involves the synergy of tested experts in the market place to research, identify and proffer solutions to the ever dynamic needs of our Clients
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: